Licensed Insurance Broker
Sushil Kumar is a CPA, Master in Business Management, Certified Public Accountant and Registered Investment Advisor with over 20 years of experience and now also a Licensed Insurance Broker to help you with your finances.
We listened to you and we did what you wanted us to do.
We heard you loud and clear. You are paying too much premiums and it costs a pretty penny. We understand that the coverage you are looking for is not optimal. You want pristine services like you have been used to.
We are now licensed in the insurance business (Trinity P & C Insurance) and we will provide insurance services in the areas of Workers compensation, Disability, General liability, Auto and Home owners.
“We bring wisdom to your business and life”
We are always happy to help with your finances.
Your Trusted Advisor,
Sushil Kumar, CPA, Insurance Agent, MBA, CGMA
* Efficient in providing all insurances: General Liability, Worker’s Compensation, Disability, Homeowners and Auto.
* Collecting and analyzing insurance quotes, comparing for the best coverage and price.
* Skilled in Initiating business from call-in quotes and setting up appointments to complete applications and issuance of insurance policies.
* Proficient in providing best tailored insurance coverage according to client’s specific needs.
* Ensuring customer’s service needs are addressed in an effective and efficient manner.
* Maintaining client files, renewals, and possible re-quote/rewrite with other carriers.
* Assisting customers in raising and settling claims with the associated carriers in case of any unfortunate event.
An administrative supervisor with Trinity Tax & Financial Solutions, Sherry has over 12 years of experience in various administrative functions. Sherry also handles collections, invoicing, mailing, scheduling appointments, and other office duties.
She also handles payroll for over 100 companies, making sure that the employees of those firms are paid on or before time. She is very meticulous in making the payroll tax payments to avoid any interest or penalties for the owners of the firms.