Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) Services

Enjoy a more secure financial status

Trinity Tax & Financial Solutions is a certifying agent of the IRS, on behalf of aliens and other foreign persons, for obtaining an ITIN (Individual Taxpayer Identification Number) or EIN (Employer Identification Number).


What can you do with an ITIN?

  • Open a bank account
  • Apply for mortgages and auto loans
  • Establish a credit record
  • Open a business or corporation
  • We can have your number assigned to you within three weeks. Please call us at (718) 261-2090 to make your appointment for an ITIN or EIN assignment.

Start down the path to financial freedom and stability. Contact us to schedule a no-obligation consultation.